Fully Automated Web Accessibility Solution for ADA & WCAG Compliance
We make the entire process of having full compliant website 100% automatic and immediate, using machine-learning and computer vision technologies.
Mitigate the Risk of Legal Action
Web Accessibility Lawsuits Rise Exponentially
Increase in Lawsuits
The exponential growth in web accessibility lawsuits has a widespread effect across most industries, with small and medium businesses right in the center of the storm.
Lawsuit numbers are estimated to continue to increase as the need to enable accessible digital experiences becomes more prominent.
Web Accessibility for Blind People
Screen-Reader Optimization for Blind Users
- Challenges using websites: Blind people rely on screen readers to get around online, but most websites lack alternative texts for images, ARIA attributes for context and behavior-related adjustments that screen-readers rely on.
- How Shopper Reviews overcomes the challenges: Shopper Reviews uses machine learning to scan, analyze, and interpret every element on the page the same way sighted users do. Then, it uses ARIA attributes and various behavior adjustments to provide full context to screen readers, allowing blind users to navigate and browse through sites accurately.
Dropdown menus, forms, pop-ups, icons, and buttons are all included in the process. additionally, it uses computer vision to provide accurate descriptions for images.
Web Accessibility for the Motor Impaired
Keyboard Navigation Optimization for the Motor Impaired
- Challenges using websites: Users with motor disabilities, muscle weakness, arthritis, or injuries causing difficulty directing and clicking with a mouse, rely solely on the keyboard to operate websites. Most websites don’t support keyboard-only navigation and operation.
- How Shopper Reviews overcomes the challenges: Shopper Reviews’ Contextual Understanding AI engine automatically makes the necessary changes on a code level, enabling users to navigate the entire site using just their keyboard. By using the Tab key, the arrow keys, the ESC key, and various letter keys, users without a mouse can handle everything from pop-ups to forms, and dropdown menus to buttons.
Web Accessibility for Epileptics
Stopping All Flashing Animations to Prevent Epileptic Seizures
- Challenges using websites: For people with photo-sensitive epilepsy, the internet is a minefield, because the next webpage could have a flashing gif or animation that triggers a seizure.
- How Shopper Reviews overcomes the challenges: The accessibility interface includes a dedicated button labeled “Stop Animations,” which immediately freezes any flashing gifs, animations, videos, or patterns that could affect people with photo-sensitive epilepsy.
Web Accessibility for People with Cognitive Disorders
On-Page, Live Dictionary/Glossary for People with Cognitive Disorders
- Challenges using websites: People with various cognitive disorders, elderly people and people after brain injuries often read web pages but don’t understand many of the connections, phrases, and wording. This makes it difficult for them to browse effectively.
- How Shopper Reviews overcomes the challenges: The accessibility interface includes a built-in dictionary, making it easy for users to check the meaning of slang, abbreviations, or phrases they don’t understand, as well as references to famous people, places, or events.
Web Accessibility for the Visually Impaired
UI and Design Adjustments for the Visually Impaired
- Challenges using websites: Websites often display content that is almost impossible for users with blurred vision, color blindness, or other vision impairment to read, due to font, color, and contrast choices.
- How Shopper Reviews overcomes the challenges: Through the accessibility interface, users can adjust the design and the UI of the site according to their specific needs.
Users can change the scaling, sizing and spacing on texts without losing content or usability, alter fonts and even change contrast and color ratios. Moreover, they can also enlarge the cursor, emphasizes titles and links, add mouse framing to elements, and more.