Choosing the right payment processor is one of the most imperative business decisions for your company.
Credit card processing solutions for thousands of clients nationwide:
Point of Service (POS) Systems
Are you looking for a new processor either because you want to save money on your processing expenses or you are just not getting the level of service you expect? Whatever the reason may be, we would be delighted to help. If it’s a rate you are trying to beat, not an issue simply send us last month’s processing statement and we’ll get you a side-by-side cost savings analysis same day!
Are you sick and tired of being locked in to a terminal lease that never seams to end? Not here, we offer free state-of-the-art EMV compliant terminals that can be overnighted to you. Be sure to check with your account representative as we are always acquiring in new terminals both wireless and IP.
Customer service is extremely important to us and is something we will always strive to do better with. If you are trapped in a merchant account contract with a company that never picks up their phone or offers any guidance when you need it, then it is time you switched. Feel free to use us as a resource for all terminal and processing questions and concerns, we will do our very best to make sure you are equipped with all the information necessary to make the best decision for your business.
Point of sale (POS) systems are extremely powerful tools utilized by businesses day in and day out to manage workflow and process transactions. For restaurants they have proven to be invaluable and businesses operating without a POS are at a disadvantage in today’s fast pace environment.
Customers have become increasingly impatient and are accustomed to quicker, more efficient service that these point of sale systems can provide. Not only can they sync with other systems around the location, but they connect with wireless devices to share and transmit data quickly and safely.
Technologically, POS systems have grown by leaps and bounds in the recent years. Software has become more advanced allowing for quicker processing, increased security and expanded features and functionality to name a few. We have a full suite of POS systems that will suite your business needs. If you already have an existing system, chances are we can have it reprogrammed for you. Please ask your PaymentCloud sales executive for more information.
Shopper Reviews offers the latest in mobile payment processing for merchants who are constantly on the move. Depending on your requirements we have affordable solutions to meet your needs. Perhaps you have a need to swipe cards face to face at trade shows, or you need your servers to be able to walk from table to table and accept payments, whatever the case may be we have a solution for you.
Service businesses like mobile car detailing, locksmiths, garage repair, or contractors like the ability to use their smart phones to run transactions. We offer state-of- the-art wireless terminals that attach to mobile phones for quick payment along with a downloadable application that makes record keeping and emailing receipts a breeze.
Please contact one of our trained reps today to find out just how easy and affordable these wireless solutions are. Below is simply a small selection of the available devises we offer. Shopper Reviews is always at the forefront of technology and will always offer the latest in mobile processing solutions.
Shopping carts are an important part of the e-commerce experience. When people shop on your website, they add everything to a shopping cart. Often, there’s a shopping cart icon on the site, too, that lets people know how many items are in there. Once they’re ready to check out, they go to their shopping cart to view what’s inside, confirm the quantities, and then complete the check-out process.
You want to make it as easy as possible for people to check out with their shopping carts. If it’s a complicated process, people will abandon their cart and you will lose out on their business. At Shopper Reviews, we provide merchant processing solutions to assist with this aspect. Our services will integrate with any shopping cart that you have in place. If you want to be sure about compatibility please shoot us a quick message and we will respond promptly.
Whether you need a traditional merchant processing account or a high-risk one, you need to be able to accept credit cards. We make accepting Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express easier than ever before. Plus, we provide a secure solution so your customers trust the transactions and you don’t have to worry about fraud or compromised customer data.
Our open API design connects with your shopping cart, regardless of what solution you have in place. It’s one less thing for you to worry about when setting up your e-commerce store.
At Shopper Reviews, we make it easy. Simply choose us as your merchant account provider and we will take care of the rest. We will integrate quickly with your shopping cart so that people can complete their orders without any headache. The credit cards are processed fast and they get their order confirmation. You then get the payment so that you can start fulfilling orders.
Call or fill out the form today to start the application process. We can connect with your shopping cart and help you start accepting credit cards right away.
A virtual terminal is an online credit card terminal that allows merchants to take over-the-phone orders as well as online transactions through a secure and compliant web-based application. In lieu of hardware equipment, a virtual terminal will allow your business to process credit cards, debit cards, and even electronic checks. The only thing required is a gateway ID supplied by your provider, a standard web browser, and access to the internet.
Virtual credit card terminals feature an online form to input customer information for MOTO order (Mail Order Telephone Order). Information such as the customer name, account details, as well as the amount & frequency of the transactions, are a part of a basic online terminal form. Submissions of this type couldn’t be easier and approval is nearly instant.
Business Types That Utilize Virtual Terminals
There are many benefits to this transaction type for businesses that don’t require traditional terminal hardware. Not only is a virtual terminal merchant account easy to use and setup, it also is flexible, secure, and perfect for many business and industry types. If a business is looking to enter into the world of eCommerce, acquiring a virtual terminal will be necessary to accept payment. Common business types that benefit from virtual terminal credit card processing include:
- Delivery/Dispatching Services
- Freelance Work
- Online Tech Support
- Accounting Firms
- Document Preparation
- Credit Repair Companies
- Debt Consolidation Firms
- SaaS Companies
- Property Management
- and many more…
Harness the Power of a Virtual Terminal
- One-Time Payments All mail orders, telephone orders, and e-checks payments can be entered with no hassle thanks to the simple virtual credit card terminal. The web-based solution allows for all payment types to be accepted on a one-time (and recurring) basis.
- Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) By entering the frequency and duration that you want to charge a specific card for on the online form, you have the ability to process recurring transactions. By only adding a couple additional pieces of information, you can automate the manual billing procedure. A streamlined and simple process is the new norm for returning customers, making the ARB option on your credit card terminal an indispensible feature.
- Backup & Recovery Option As with any hardware option, malfunctions, errors, and damages are possible. In those situations, when the physical POS terminal cannot be used, having a virtual terminal will allow you to continue doing business. The online credit card terminal is perfect as a temporary or backup solution so that you won’t have to interrupt business as usual in the case of a hardware issue.
- Fraud Protection By entering customer information directly into the online form, you are protecting yourself and your customers with PCI compliance and data encryption. Visa’s 3D Secure authentication protocol is in place with online terminals such as these and has a proven record of resolving fraud with credit card transactions. Similar products such as Mastercard SecureCode, JCB International J/Secure, and American Express SafeKey each have ways of securing credit card transactions and deterring scams using identity verification and password protection. With built-in safeguards, these online credit card terminals keep information safe if used correctly. Be aware of entering card information on a non-PCI compliant software, because fraudsters target vulnerabilities such as these to steal sensitive information.
- Account Updater Card authentication only scratches the surface of validating card information. If recurring billing is in place and a customer changes their card information, your virtual terminal can detect and update the information to prevent a failed transaction. Authorize.net and Cybersource are leaders in this area of information updating, by focussing on preventing unintentional payment failures.
- Invoicing Oftentimes, payment processing companies will offer an option to send invoices to clients so that they can fill out their information on an encrypted form instead of you, the merchant, inputting it for them. By offering a link to do-it-themselves, it saves you time and helps the customer feel more secure than offering you their personal information. This virtual terminal credit card processing option can even be branded with your logo and a breakdown of the costs to help your customers feel more comfortable.
Options for Your Virtual Terminal Merchant Account
Authorize.net, Cybersource, NMI, USAePay, and Braintree are popular virtual terminal providers that excel in merchant protection and integration features. Accept credit card payments anywhere by applying for a virtual terminal merchant account. The basic online forms are similar on each platform, so the perks of what they can offer your business needs to be taken into account when deciding which solution to go with. Additional features, in addition to what was mentioned above, can be added on or integrated to provide more capabilities on your virtual terminal merchant account.
Mobile solutions, physical card readers for in-person swipes, receipt printers, and most inventory management softwares and CRM’s can be integrated with your virtual terminal so that you can accommodate more customer preferences.
CRMs including Salesforce, Zoho, and HubSpot can be connected to to help keep track of your customers. While Accounting tools such as Quickbooks, FreshBooks, and Quicken help manage payroll, invoicing, and other financial aspects of your business when attached to your virtual terminal as well. Basically, any software that helps you run your business that also includes an open API to integrate with is able to connect to your virtual terminal credit card processing solution. Depending on your business, these integration options may add value to your payment processing.
Additionally, to move a business over to an online store requires a method of accepting payment via your website. This is where a virtual shopping cart comes into play. Once you have secured a virtual gateway, you then have the opportunity to integrate with a shopping cart provider to ensure a seamless checkout process.
Chances are you’ve landed on this page because you want to see if Shopper Reviews can integrate with your system seamlessly. The answer is almost always yes. Any CMS like Shopify, WooCommerce, WordPress, Wix or many others that allow for third party gateway integration or have an open API we can work with. You won’t see Shopper Reviews as an actual dropdown in your payments setting, however you will see many other gateways that we will be able to connect you through.
Once you are approved for a merchant account we need to connect a gateway to it. The most popular gateway that you probably heard of is Authorize.net (a VISA company). Not only can we connect with them, we are compatible with almost every gateway in existence. Rest assured, we will handle this integration part of the deployment process for you so you don’t need to get a programmer involved.
No matter which shopping cart configuration you are using (if you are selling products online) we can integrate with. Once approved, integration can happen in a matter of minutes so you can be up and running right away. If you have unique questions regarding integration or compatibility please reach out to us and we will address your concerns asap.