Shopper Reviews Search Box Optimization Service Agreement
Shopper Reviews, (hereto referred to as “Agency”) and , (hereto referred to as “Client”) hereby enters jointly into this Service Agreement agreeing to the following terms:
Agency Search Box Optimization Program
Client understands that it may take up to 180 days for keywords to appear in the autocomplete / autosuggest box in Google search engine, and up to 60 days to appear in the autocomplete / autosuggest box in Bing search engine.
2. Agency shall complete the programming and optimization work required to have the keyword phrases indicated below show up in Google and Bing search engine autocomplete / autosuggest suggestion box.
Keyword Phrase City (or National / Near Me)
Total Monthly Price:
Keyword Reservation Fee and Monthly Service Fee
3. RESERVATION FEE: Client shall pay a one-time reservation fee equal to the full price outlined within the keyword schedule to reserve the above-listed keyword phrases, which will reserve the keyword phrases for the Client. Only upon an executed agreement and the collection of the reservation fee will the claimed keyword(s) no longer be available for purchase.
MONTHLY SERVICE FEE: Client shall pay a reoccurring monthly service fee equal to the price outlined within the keyword schedule and per the Payment Provisions below.
4. Agency will not charge Client the monthly service fee until one of the above-listed keywords shows in either the Google or Bing search engine. Therefore, the monthly service fee will be determined as follows:
a. If a keyword shows within 30 days, due date is the contract monthly anniversary date, or
b. If a keyword does not show on the contract monthly anniversary date, Client will not make a payment until a keyword shows in autocomplete / autosuggest, and this will set the monthly due date.
c. It is likely that Bing will populate first and thus, the first monthly payment will be due once in Bing’s autosuggest, pursuant of section 4(a) & section 4(b)
d. Client payments will be a portion of the contracted amount, for example, if a keyword shows up in only Google or Bing, Client will pay 50% of the total contracted amount. Only when a keyword shows up in both search engines will Client be charged the full contracted amount.
5. CONTRACT DURATION: The contract is effective when signed and shall be in full force and effect for a period of six (6) monthly payments, and then turns into a month-to-month contract thereafter. After this service agreement turns into a month-to-month agreement, Client can cancel the service at any time pursuant to section 8 below.
6. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: The reservation fee shall be 100% refundable if Agency fails to get Client’s business into autocomplete / autosuggest within 180 days of the signing date of the contract in either the Google autocomplete / autosuggest, or Bing autocomplete / autosuggest.
7. EXCLUSIVITY. So long as Client continues to pay for these services, Agency will not market or circumvent any other competitor and/or partnership using the key phrases listed in Section 2 in this agreement. Client retains exclusive marketing rights to these key phrases during the contract period.
8. CANCELING THIS AGREEMENT. After the initial 6-month term once the contract turns into a month-to-month contract, a one-month cancellation notice is required by the Client to discontinue the contract during the contract period. The notice can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
Search Engine Algorithm Changes
In the event that Client loses a keyword phrase from the autocomplete / autosuggest search box, Agency shall have 30 days to get a keyword phrase back up into the autocomplete / autosuggest search box, otherwise customer will not be charged for any keywords that are not showing in Google and/or Bing autocomplete / autosuggest, based on the exact percentage of the contract that represents the affected keyword(s) and search engine(s).
First Exclusive Right
It is quite possible that multiple companies are interested in purchasing the same keywords. In the event that 2 or more companies purchase the same keywords, at a similar point in time, Agency shall grant those keywords to the company whose time stamped submission is the earliest. Agency markets the same keywords, to multiple different companies, at the same time and never holds keywords without payment of the applicable reservation fees.
Tag Phrase Modification
During the initial onboarding of your account, due diligence is performed to ensure maximum effectiveness. Agency reserves the right to modify the tag phrase at any time to maximize exposure. Such modifications shall be presented to the customer within 14 days of the signed agreement. This will not change the keyword you are claiming, just the tag phrase attached to it in order to maximize the subsequent search results for your business.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have duly executed this Agreement to be effective as of the following date:
AGENCY (OR its authorized representative):
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Shopper Reviews
Signed On: May 19, 2023
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Shopper Reviews Search Box Optimization Service Agreement
Agree & Sign